Stick packing machine for bulk products
AP 04 – (2,4,5,8,10)1 : VFFS Vertical two/four/five/eight/ten-way automatic multiline stick packing machines for small-sized bulk products /sugar, brown sugar, sweetener, granules, coffee creamer, cinnamon, salt, pepper, all spices, aromatic fruit drinks, granular coffee,some free flowing powder, ground spices, pharmaceutical mixtures etc./ with volumetric filler. The automated working cycle includes batching and sealing of the product. The machine uses packaging material form a single roll. The cycle is managed and controlled by a programmable controller and thermo regulator with PID autotuning. Multi line packaging capabilities let you run ten lanes simultaneously, each forming, filling and sealing up to 700 stick packs every minute.
In our own company have 2x 10 lines sugar stick packing machine and 1 x 8 lines brown sugar stick packing machine which more then 5 years.
Speed can be up to 700 packs per minute, which make us one of leaders, but depends from sugar and gramage.
8 and 10 lines stick packing machines are with higher cycle speed then standard 2,4 and 5 lines , because machines are mostly mechanics. Only vertical heads use pneumatic cylinders.
Production of stick packages has many advantages. It offers a price advantage to customers. It is easy to produced. Compared with other packaging styles, stick packs have a much less cost on purchasing film. This will reduce the manufacturing and packaging costs.
To 700 pack per minute
- Volumetic filler
- PLC-based control
- Quick change of format
- Easy to operate
- Easy to maintain- Low maintenance
- Powerful, high output
- Excellent cost-performance ratio
- CE – Certificate of Conformity
- RST Certificate (Russia)
- Possibility to integrate machine with ERP system (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics and others ERP software)
- Possibility to integrate machine with SCADA
- Screw Elevator for automatic continious feeding.
- Product counter and stacking belt conveyor
- Extra volumetric cup group
- Printer – Date, serial number coding group – (printer, Inkjet printer)